The benefits of membership in a Club the caliber of Catamount are many: from your family's enjoyment of a multitude of amenities to the sense of community and camaraderie that will be the foundation of cherished memories for years to come. Catamount provides its Members with a distinctive lifestyle that celebrates the best of the Colorado high country. Imagine spending mornings fly-fishing on the Yampa River, afternoons on the fairways overlooking the Yampa Valley and Mount Werner, and your evenings sailing on the totally private 530-acre Lake Catamount. The Lake House offers a fitness center, tennis courts, swimming, wading, and spa pools, and a full service restaurant for Members and their guests. In the winter, walking paths and equestrian trails turn into a Nordic skiing and snowshoeing paradise. Of course, the famous slopes of Steamboat Springs Resort are just minutes away.
Belonging to a club with Catamount's long-range vision for the land has intangible benefits as well. Catamount has placed over 3,000 acres into perpetual agricultural, riparian and forest conservation easements to maintain the open natural landscape.
2021 Membership offers:
Love to Golf? Try out the club for a year by signing up for a golf trial membership. Trial membership includes you, a spouse or significant other living with you and children age 24 and under.
1. TRIAL GOLF/LAKE unrestricted membership:
- Unrestricted usage at golf and lake properties.
- No initiation fee during trial period. 2021 FULL annual dues of $12,500 are due at application. Annual spending minimums for those 45 and older: $1,600.
- May play in all golf tournaments.
- Trial membership ends on December 31, 2021. The conversion period will be October 15-December 31. Trial Members may convert to a regular golf membership at that time and pay the nonrefundable onetime initiation fee of $45,000 or they can choose to walk away with no additional commitments.
2. Junior Golf Membership (for those under age 45)
- A junior member pays half of the nonrefundable onetime $45,000 initiation fee up front and the remaining half at age 45.
- The club will use the younger of the applicant or co-applicant’s birth year.
- This membership includes privileges at both the golf course and lake facilities.
- 2021 Annual Dues: $12,500 – billed in 4 quarterly payments for Junior Golf members.
3. Lake membership (SOLD OUT – Buyer’s Waitlist only):
- Includes unrestricted access to lake amenities, golf practice facility and all club restaurants. No golf tee time privileges.
- 2021 Lake Membership nonrefundable onetime initiation fee: $20,000.
- 2021 annual dues: $5,850; 2021 annual spending minimum is $800.
If you would like to add your name to our Lake Membership Buyer’s Waitlist; you may do so by completing a lake membership application & addendum and submitting a $2,500 deposit. When a lake membership becomes available, you will have 7 days to pay the then current nonrefundable initiation fee. Your reservation deposit will be applied toward the initiation fee. If you choose not to purchase the available lake membership within 7 days of it becoming available, we will offer it to the next person on the Buyer’s Waitlist. We will refund 80% of your $2,500 deposit.
Resigned Lake Memberships shall be issued to persons on the Buyers’ Wait List in the following priority order:
- To property owners in the Community;
- To current Catamount golf/full members who would like to downgrade to lake membership;
- To applicants who are not property owners in the Communities or current members,
***This is subject to the Club’s right to repurchase resigned memberships as described in the Plan for the Offering of Memberships for the Club (the “Membership Plan”).
***Price is subject to change. Please contact Nicole Piret, Membership & Marketing Director to review the current price and terms of all memberships.