The benefits of membership in a Club the caliber of Catamount are many: from your family's enjoyment of a multitude of amenities to the sense of community and camaraderie that will be the foundation of cherished memories for years to come. Catamount provides its Members with a distinctive lifestyle that celebrates the best of the Colorado high country. Imagine spending mornings fly-fishing on the Yampa River, afternoons on the fairways overlooking the Yampa Valley and Mount Werner, and your evenings sailing on the totally private 530-acre Lake Catamount. The Lake House offers a fitness center, tennis courts, swimming, wading, and spa pools, and a full service restaurant for Members and their guests. In the winter, walking paths and equestrian trails turn into a Nordic skiing and snowshoeing paradise. Of course, the famous slopes of Steamboat Springs Resort are just minutes away.
Belonging to a club with Catamount's long-range vision for the land has intangible benefits as well. Catamount has placed over 3,000 acres into perpetual agricultural, riparian and forest conservation easements to maintain the open natural landscape.
2021 Membership offers:
1. Premier Golf (45 and older)
- Includes privileges at both the lake and golf course.
- Annual dues: $12,500 – prorated to the date that you join.
- Annual spending minimum (45 and older) - $1,600
- $45,000 onetime non-refundable initiation fee.
2. Junior Golf Membership (for those under age 45)
- A junior member pays half of the non-refundable one-time $45,000 initiation fee upfront and the remaining half at age 45.
- The club will use the younger of the applicant or co-applicants birth year.
- This membership includes privileges at both the golf course and lake facilities.
- 2021 Annual Dues: $12,500 – billed in 4 quarterly payments for Junior Golf members.
3. Lake membership (SOLD OUT – Buyer’s Waitlist only):
- Includes unrestricted access to lake amenities, golf practice facility, and all club restaurants. No golf tee time privileges.
- 2021 Lake Membership nonrefundable one-time initiation fee: $20,000.
- 2021 annual dues: $5,850; 2021 annual spending minimum is $800.
If you would like to add your name to our Lake Membership Buyer’s Waitlist; you may do so by completing a lake membership application & addendum and submitting a $2,500 deposit. When a lake membership becomes available, you will have 7 days to pay the non-refundable initiation fee. Your reservation deposit will be applied toward the initiation fee. If you choose not to purchase the available lake membership within 7 days of it becoming available, we will offer it to the next person on the Buyer’s Waitlist. We will refund 80% of your $2,500 deposit.
Resigned Lake Memberships shall be issued to persons on the Buyers’ Wait List in the following priority order:
- To property owners in the Community;
- To current Catamount golf/full members who would like to downgrade to lake membership;
- To applicants who are not property owners in the Communities or current members,
***This is subject to the Club’s right to repurchase resigned memberships as described in the Plan for the Offering of Memberships for the Club (the “Membership Plan”).
***Price is subject to change. Please contact Nicole Piret, Membership & Marketing Director to review the current price and terms of all memberships.