The benefits of membership in a Club the caliber of Catamount are many: from your family's enjoyment of a multitude of amenities to the sense of community and camaraderie that will be the foundation of cherished memories for years to come. Catamount provides its Members with a distinctive lifestyle that celebrates the best of the Colorado high country. Imagine spending mornings fly-fishing on the Yampa River, afternoons on the fairways overlooking the Yampa Valley and Mount Werner, and your evenings sailing on the totally private 530-acre Lake Catamount. The Lake House offers a fitness center, tennis courts, swimming, wading, and spa pools, and a full service restaurant for Members and their guests. In the winter, walking paths and equestrian trails turn into a Nordic skiing and snowshoeing paradise. Of course, the famous slopes of Steamboat Springs Resort are just minutes away.
Belonging to a club with Catamount's long-range vision for the land has intangible benefits as well. Catamount has placed over 3,000 acres into perpetual agricultural, riparian and forest conservation easements to maintain the open natural landscape.
Membership includes you, a spouse or significant other living with you and children age 24 and under.
1. Premier Membership:
• Includes privileges at both the lake and golf course.
• 2022 annual dues: $13,375 – prorated to the date that you join.
• 2022 annual spending minimum (45 and older) - $1,800.
• Onetime $80,000 non-refundable initiation fee due with application.
2. Junior Golf Membership (for those under age 45):
• A junior member pays half of the $80,000 non-refundable one-time initiation fee upfront and the remaining half at age 45.
• The club will use the younger of the applicant or co-applicants birth year.
• This membership includes privileges at both the golf course and lake facilities.
• 2022 annual dues: $13,375 – billed in 4 quarterly payments for Junior Golf members.
3. Lake membership (SOLD OUT – Buyer’s Waitlist only):
• Includes unrestricted access to lake amenities, golf practice facility and all club restaurants. No golf tee time privileges.
• Current Lake Membership nonrefundable one-time initiation fee: $25,000.
• 2022 annual dues: $6,200; 2022 annual spending minimum is $900.
If you would like to add your name to our Lake Membership Buyer’s Waitlist; you may do so by completing a lake membership application & addendum and submitting a $2,500 deposit. When a lake membership becomes available, you will have 7 days to pay the then-current non-refundable initiation fee. Your reservation deposit will be applied toward the initiation fee.