From Denver, Colorado
- Take the I-70 West ramp towards Grand Junction, merge.
- Take the CO-9 North/Silverthorne (US-6 E) exit towards Silverthorne, exit #205.
- Turn left on East Park Avenue/E. Park Street.
- Continue on West Park Ave.
- Continue on US-40 for approximately 47 miles.
- Continue on US-40/US-40 E.
To the Golf Club
As you descend into the Yampa Valley from Rabbit Ears Pass (US-40) and drive toward Steamboat, you will see the Catamount Golf Course on your right. Take a right onto Catamount Drive and the Golf Club will be on your right (after crossing the bridge).
To Lake Catamount
- Take left on Hwy 131.
- Take left on County Road 18.
- Lake House and Lake amenities are on the left.